Wednesday 16 November 2011

Rings


I've been experimenting a bit with miniature food rings recently.
Not everyone wears pendants, and earrings are a very personal choice as a gift, it's easy to get it wrong , but a ring is very wearable. Statement rings are brilliant to pop on for a special occasion or function, and these fun food rings will, I hope stand out from the crowd.
I'm hoping to add a few more in the next week or so....and I'm trying to decide which one I fancy for myself!
They are all made by hand using polymer clay, served up on tiny ceramic plates, and attached to silver plated rings.
I've made a couple as Christmas presents for friends too.

Wonton Noodle Soup


Spring /Egg rolls Ring


Strawberry Icecream Ring


Donut Ring


Lemon Meringue Pie Ring



No comments:

Post a Comment